Welcome to www.pinhits.com. These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) constitute a legal agreement
between you and pinhits.com Services. Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of
these Terms herein and by all terms, policies, and guidelines incorporated by reference.
These Terms apply to your use of this Site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any
other agreement you may have with pinhits.com, its subsidiaries or affiliates. By using this Site,
represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 and are lawfully able to accept these Terms.
you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are
authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify
pinhits.com for violations of these Terms.
We may also collect and process information through surveys that we use for research purposes (note
you can choose not to participate in such surveys).
We reserve the right to contact registered users via email or SMS using information that users have
provided at the time of registration.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this Site.
By accessing or using the pinhits website, the pinhits.com's service, or any applications (including
mobile applications) made available by pinhits.com (together, the “Service”), however, accessed, you
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful,
pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not
sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
pinhits.com prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for
anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to
pinhits.com upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and
complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other pinhits.com
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or
entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including,
without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, non-public phone numbers
or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with
all laws, rules, and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable
to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to,
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames,
images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, and video clips, works of authorship, applications,
links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display
on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another
website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service
- You must not access pinhits.com private API by means other than those permitted by pinhits.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or
harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any pinhits.com users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service,
including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a
destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or
interfere with the way any pinhits page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not
limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must
pinhits.com account. You understand and agree that pinhits.com cannot and will not be
responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If
legal exposure for pinhits.com, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
Use of pinhits.com Services:
of these terms, then you must immediately discontinue your use of the pinhits.com.
(“Users”), including Users who are also contributors of images, video, information, and other
or services on the pinhits.com. The pinhits.com may contain links to third-party websites that are
owned or controlled by pinhits.com.
pinhits.com has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy party
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services
the content you access. In using our Services, you agree to access, view and use the content solely
your personal, non-commercial use
Privacy and Cookies:
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect and process your personal data according to
You agree that your use of the pinhits.com shall be at your sole risk. to the fullest extent
by law, pinhits.com, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express
implied, in connection with the pinhits.com and your use thereof. pinhits.com makes no warranties or
representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any
linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or
inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever,
from your access to and use of the pinhits.com